partitioning hd

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Sep 12 01:59:38 EDT 2002

If it were me, I would go with a single linux partition and a single
partitition for swap and let the distribution's setup procedures guide
you along the path of setting up your basic file systems.  With that
much memory, I wouldn't think you would need any more than 512 meg of
swap but that's just my own view.  a whole gig for swap seems awful
high to me.