redhat isos

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Tue Sep 3 15:59:04 EDT 2002

Hi all.
I'm almost done reconfiguring my pc to have redhat installed on a second hd
all by its lonesome. I dropped over to the linux-speakup.org ftp server to
see if there were any new utils I could find for the version of redhat I'd
found in December, and I was interested to find that the redhat images have
been changed recently. Are these changes significant enough for me to
download the new iso's (I haven't upgraded to dsl yet, so the iso's will
download painfully slow on dialup)? I assume I should get the three iso's
labeled disk1-3.iso and the docs.iso, right?
Thanks.

Jason Symes
If it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all!
There's no where to go but up!
Just trying to plug away!
The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the
zero adjust on his bathroom scale. (Arthur C. Clarke)
if you stand for nothing you're liable to fall for anything.
kids in the backseat can cause accidents, but accidents in the back seat
can cause kids