mailman problems

Deedra Waters dmwaters at dmwaters.org
Tue Sep 3 15:48:56 EDT 2002

I'm having some problems with mailmnman. From what I can gather by looking
at mailman's logs and exim's logs, mailman can receive messages fine, but
it can not send them. The messages apparrently aren't even making it to
exim, so I'm pretty positive that exim isn't the issue.

I've made sure that no addresses are bouncing, and even gone so far as to
remove almost every list on the machine accept for the list I use for
testing purposes. I've removed and reinstalled mailman with no success.
does anyone have any ideas?