pine

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Oct 10 06:41:15 EDT 2002

Hi all. I finally figured out what it was. Apparently it was conflicting
mail directories i.e., /var/spool/mail and /var/mail. Removing /var/mail
caused /var/spool/mail to be used instead.

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button