pine

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Oct 10 08:35:10 EDT 2002

Interesting, on Slackware systems, the mail goes to
/var/spool/mail/<user> and under /usr, there is a sym link called
spool that actually points to /var/spool.

Also, the default directory suggested by exim sources implies
/var/spool/exim but I changed that to /var/spool/mail for my purposes
when I built a binary package.