Network card problems

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun Oct 6 16:54:48 EDT 2002

Yeah I thought about that.  When I went out looking for a cable I also
looked at cards, I couldn't find anything at the three stores I tried.  One
store was completely out and the others sold ne2k shit for like $25.  I
think I found a netgear something for like $20 but I don't like netgear,
ever since I turned my isa netgear ea201 to full duplex and it started
smoking.  The card has to be good, if it works in other machines.

how did you get network cards for free?  I gotta look into that, since I can
never have too many cards.
Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm
sick of Winblows!