Network card problems

Bear in SFO BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Sun Oct 6 16:44:48 EDT 2002

at's just the subnet mask.  Your subnet should be, from the info you gave us, X

Check your other machine and check if the first 3 of the 4 group of numbers
matches the above pattern...

Afterall it may not be a bad idea to just get a new card - Fast Ethernet
cards are no more than $20 these days.

I know, I still have, oh, maybe 15 of those 3C509s and they are just
sitting there coz they ain't worth anything anymore (then again I can't
complaint coz I got them for free)

--David