multiple output jacks with alsa and sblive

Terry D. Cudney terry at CottageInWasaga.com
Thu Oct 3 17:10:49 EDT 2002

Thomas,

	The only other thing I can think of is: check the volume setting on the "Wave Surround" channel.  It works for me...

	Speakers are connected to the jack nearest the midi port for the Wave Surround, and to the next jack for the other speakers.
	Oh yeah, the level of output seems to be lower on the first jack (nearest the midi port). I use powered speakers on that channel and turn the volume up a bit more on the speakers.
	Other than that, I have no ideas...

HTH,

	--terry