multiple output jacks with alsa and sblive

Thomas Stivers stivers_t at ev1.net
Thu Oct 3 15:43:39 EDT 2002

All i could do with this control was mute and unmute it and that did not
make my second pair of speakers make a sound. In windows I can plug into
the jack nearest the midi port and get a second sterio output.  I
tried the one farthest from the midi port as well with the same
results. It required that I set something for quadraphonic speakers in
the creative program that came with the card, but I've never gotten
this to work with
alsa. Perhapse the creative program loads something proprietary on to the
card or something, I will look into it more.