apm and linux

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Tue Oct 1 14:27:30 EDT 2002

Hi David. Have you rebuilt a kernel before? Check the kernel howto for
in-depth instructions. Note: Most of the info there pertains to older 1.x
kernels. The modern sequence for things is: make mrproper make config make
dep make bzImage make modules make modules_install. If you don't know what
a particular question refers to, check
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/Configure.help. This file contains
information on the various configurable drivers and what they work and do
not work with.

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button