apm and linux

Bear in SFO BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Wed Oct 2 00:29:35 EDT 2002

No I haven't rebuild a kernel *yet* but if it all boils downs to changing
some scripts and then recompiling the kernel then I guess I am about to
rebuild a kernel :)

Let me read up on the HOWTOs and the docs and hopefully will be able to do
it...  I guess I will put linux on a spare box and then try on that first,
so it won't affect everyday operation if I 'gooded' up the kernel :)

--David