wget ssl support

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Tue Oct 1 14:24:45 EDT 2002

Hi. The libraries that lynx uses for ssl are in /usr/local/ssl. I believe
that wget could link against these, however don't quote me on that one.
Never tried it, I think it would be an interesting experiment.

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button