Apolo synthasizer problem

Darragh darraghoheiligh at eircom.net
Wed Oct 2 08:34:22 EDT 2002

If I under stand you right, your having the same problem?  When I go back
into Linux later I'm going to have a bit of a mess around with it.  Its not
a permanant change so "hopefully" if it crashes on me I can just reboot and
try again.  I have a feeling though if you increase five to six it may
improve slightly.  I'll try it out of curiosity.

Darragh