Inability to make a audio cd of mp3s

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sun Nov 24 18:09:26 EST 2002

I believe she means audio Cd. The difference between tao/dao mode is that
tao leaves a 2-3 second gap between tracks, whereas dao records all the
tracks as if they were a single track. And yes copying is basically what
you are doing.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.