Inability to make a audio cd of mp3s

Patricia Logan plogan at dorsai.org
Sun Nov 24 14:38:41 EST 2002

Hi, Janina,

     Your instructions have left me utterly confused.  Please
educate me by explaining:
1.  Why use the -tao option?
2.  What is a "duio" CD?
3.  In getting wav files from ones' hard disc to a blank CDR
using cdrecord, whether one has ripped them or gotten them some
other way, isn't copying what one is doing?

I recognize that it is very important that I comprehend what is
really going on with this process.  Thanks for helping.

     Pat