my notes on l i n k s

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Nov 18 16:24:02 EST 2002

I really don't know what to say, Charlie. Seems that whatever I say
doesn't register, and we comeback around to this same, nonspecific,
dread.

So, at the risk of revisiting the same discussion as we've had on
several occassions in the past on this list:

1.)	The console is not going away.
2.)	Mozilla includes support for accessibility, both in its Win and
Linux/Unix versions.

3.)	Gnopernicus will support Mozilla. There's a team of some 12
engineers working specifically on Mozilla accessibility.