my notes on l i n k s

Charles Crawford ccrawford at acb.org
Mon Nov 18 15:55:12 EST 2002

Janina,

         I read your message and I felt the shudder of dread that I
remember when windows first became accessible.  It's a double edged
sword.  I hoep we do not allow the console to go the way DOS did.  The only
encouraging thing o that fron that I have heard in a real ong time is the
note the other day about .netserver with text based and command line driven
utilities.

-- chrlie.