Installing Linux with Speakup Scheduled at CSUN

jwantz at babel.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at babel.hpcc.noaa.gov
Fri Nov 15 15:27:15 EST 2002

Hi Janina,
Is your audience going to be experienced linux users?  If not, why not
demonstrate remotely shutting down a system?  I have always considered
this very useful when my system was threatened by a thunderstorm.
I'm assuming there will be a majority of people familiar with
accessibility products but not linux.  Is there any possibility that can
broadcast the conference via a live stream?

      Jim Wantz WB0TFK