Installing Linux with Speakup Scheduled at CSUN

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Nov 15 15:27:25 EST 2002

Hi, Will:

Yes, the notes, any slides, etc., etc., will definitely be posted and available.  I indend the presentation will be based on the installation HOWTO at:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

Of course, I'll need to update this document first..

PS: Any slides will, of course, not be in PowerPoint because I intend any slides must be fully accessible. Therefore, I expect to use either GNOME, if
available by then, or HTML using the W3C's slide tool.