Installing Linux with Speakup Scheduled at CSUN

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Nov 15 16:42:59 EST 2002

Hey, Jim:

Yes, I think it would be possible to stream. It may be more hocus-pocus then there is time for, but it certainly is worth thinking about. If at all
possible, I would want to do it. The room does have Internet, meaning ethernet, I believe. So, I could stream over my laptop whilst we blow away Windows
and install Linux on the system there, or something like that.

I don't know about what experience leve I will have. I imagine your estimation is correct, mostly AT and Windows familiarity.