Cursor Positioning

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Nov 4 22:10:24 EST 2002

Yea, the author has no problems with making these changes; I want to
figure out what I can and give him the patches and he said he'd be
glad to incorporate them.  I just have a bit of trouble figuring out
what to use to move the cursor there.  My first thing to tackle is the
editbox or textfield.  The perl implementation of Curses includes
many, but not all curses functions but I'm pretty sure they have a
move function.  I just need to figure this out.