US Robotics 56K Voice PCI

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Thu May 23 17:00:04 EDT 2002

Just to add to this, here is my serial portion of /usr/src/linux/.config for kernel 2.4.17.

CONFIG_SERIAL=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_CONSOLE=y
# CONFIG_SERIAL_ACPI is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_EXTENDED=y
# CONFIG_SERIAL_MANY_PORTS is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_SHARE_IRQ=y
# CONFIG_SERIAL_DETECT_IRQ is not set
# CONFIG_SERIAL_MULTIPORT is not set
# CONFIG_HUB6 is not set
# CONFIG_SERIAL_NONSTANDARD is not set

All you need to activate here are SERIAL_EXTENDED and SERIaL_SHARE_IRQ. I've just included my entire serial config for purposes of context.
Greg