US Robotics 56K Voice PCI

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Thu May 23 18:05:56 EDT 2002

The first doc you want to read is
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/Kernel-HOWTO.html

In addition, you may want to look at any other docs mentioned at the end of this howto. You may rebuild your existing kernel, or build the latest and gratest stable one which is 2.4.18 right now. If you build the latest kernel, don't forget to get the speakup sources, and read the documentation that comes with the speakup sources. This should get you started.
Greg