interesting experiment.

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Thu May 23 13:48:40 EDT 2002

What exactly are you talking about? Is it the entire tree view of hardware under the device manager tab of the system option of the control pannel? If so, then that'ts perfectly accessible since window-eyes 2.1 (or at least, that's the version I started with), and I've originally used windows 95 with that version too.
Greg