interesting experiment.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu May 23 12:16:02 EDT 2002

Toby:

I was never able to make hide nor hair of exactly that file. My
last heavy use of Win was exactly Win 98, though it was certainly
before JFW 3.5.

I don't know that we're exactly OK in saying "it's accessible" if
it's dependent on a particular proprietary assistive technology.
That doesn't define "accessible" in my book.

But, more to the point, I was cer5tainly stopped in my efforts to
get usable data from that feature on Win 98 systems.

Could you post an example of its output on this list that's
readable? Or is that a hack? If it's a hack, then it's not
accessible from that measure as well.