Who paid for your screen reader?

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon May 20 18:28:57 EDT 2002

Ed:

I suspect it has to do more with the notion of having assistive
technology categorized as durable medical equipment so that it
could be covered by various insurance programs. All the more
reason not to waste even more tax dollars on bloatware that
excludes the community it is supposed to serve from participating
in its development.