Who paid for your screen reader?

Ed Barnes edbarnes at anomaly.2y.net
Mon May 20 18:16:21 EDT 2002

Hi Janina and list, just one small correction, the Chirping Bat group or
whatever they are caled are actually located in the US.
On another note, why doesn't this Jerry person just keep better records
from now on and then he wouldn't have to ask pepeople to fill out his dumb
survey which is a waste of 45 seconds of everyone's time.
There's no dignity here for anyone who is silly enough to fill this out
and I think it's offensive, in my opinion it's an invasion of privacy too
in a small way.
I for one won't be filling it out