Who paid for your screen reader?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Tue May 21 04:06:55 EDT 2002

Another variant for that survey should be:
Did you, or someone else pay for your screen reader??

I've used Jaws in demo mode (for 40 minutes before restarting the computer)
for a few months.
I've used Connect OutLoud in demo mode that talks for 9 minutes and sleeps
for 1 minute, but it works only with a few applications.

I've noticed that they are interested  in the blind community all around the
world, that's why I made this comment.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro