interesting experiment.

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Mon May 20 00:19:48 EDT 2002

At most 2? Well, I've got 5 here, and one of them is a vintage IBM machine. I used to have a couple more, but I ended up refurbishing them (they were 4/586 machines) with the functioning parts I pulled out of dead machines, and started giving them away to people I knew who would benefit from having a pc, but who couldn't afford one.
Greg