interesting experiment.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Sun May 19 22:28:15 EDT 2002

Most of Windows users don't have a network but only a single computer, or at
most 2.
If there is a network, there is a system administrator.
I am not a software engineer. I am licenced in Management, and I've worked
only in Sales and marketing.
But I want to be able to use an operating system that a lot of people say
that is the best.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro