possible sollution

Kenny Hitt khitt7 at comcast.net
Sun May 19 13:07:29 EDT 2002

First: How did you know when to select nest in Windows when You can't
install a screen reader until after you install Windows?
Second:  When people tell you to go to a web sight, they are
telling you where to find help for your problem.  If you're to
stupid or lazy to bother learning, that is your fault.
Third: All the distributions I've tried have the same aproach
during their install.  Mainly, if you don't know just press
enter and the install program will make a choice for you.
         Kenny