nic at real cheap price

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun May 19 08:53:02 EDT 2002

I will be ordering a few of those cards, and if they don't work in my linux
box like I think they will, I'll put them in my winblows machine.  I have
used a d-link dfe538 card, with no problems till it got hit by lightning
last summer.  I have also used some 3com cards like the 3c9 series, and a
few etherlink 3s.  I have not seen much of a difference.