nic at real cheap price

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sun May 19 02:24:22 EDT 2002

Chuck now that is just not fair for you to say.  First off when I purchased
the nics I sent you they came with a linux kernel driver which I was able to
get working, second I would not purchase 3 nics so I can use one and offer
you 2 if they didnt' work with LInux.  I"m still successfully using that nic
on a LInux system.  Thirdly I most certainly replied to you regarding the
nics when you emailed me and you never replied back.  I can go to my
sent-foler and resend you those emssages if you like.

Best regards.