nic at real cheap price

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Sat May 18 06:43:32 EDT 2002

Raul,
You swapped two of those cards for a broken computer of mine once
claiming them to be supported by Linux, but I was unable to
compile the driver and you were unable to tell me how to do it.
Are we talking about the same cards here? If so, there might be a
problem for some users.

Chuck

--
Visit me at http://www.valstar.net/~hallenbeck