interesting experiment.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun May 19 01:59:53 EDT 2002

Toby:

You're saying you can get a text file about hw from Win? That's
imporvement over the last time I tried such a thing. Do you know
where, exactly, per chance? Perhaps I should add the datum to the
Speakup Modified HOWTO.

The one I remember was on Control Panel \ System \ Device Manager
something or other. But, I don't recall its output being
accessible.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development