xwindows

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Tue May 14 13:43:35 EDT 2002

On Tue, 14 May 2002, Will Smith wrote:

> I'm surprised that no one has been willing or able to create such a
> tutorial product, as I believe it would fill a great and growing need by
> many blind computer users.

Unfortunately, I'm not.  Think about it.
The first problem you've got is to try and cover every conceivable piece
of relevant hardware, modems (hardware or winmodems), sound cards,
mother-board chipsets, ith or without another os already installed,
network cards, dsl access (which can differ, some need ppp over atm, some
don't), where ould it end?

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808