xwindows

Will Smith wilsmith at iglou.com
Tue May 14 13:26:52 EDT 2002

Hello Charles,

Thanks for saying so well what I've been thinking for years!  I'd be glad
to purchase a linux "how-to" tutorial that would  provide a solid and
detailed step by step guide on how to set up and run slackware and debian
for my daily online needs.

I'm surprised that no one has been willing or able to create such a
tutorial product, as I believe it would fill a great and growing need by
many blind computer users.

Will
wilsmith at iglou.com