redhat 7.3installation

Brian Moore admin at bmoore.yi.org
Tue May 14 09:33:00 EDT 2002

Hi bill,  yep, that worked.  now if I could figure out which boot loader etc
I was selecting, that would be really cool.  will have to play with it but I
will have to download and burn disk 1 again since when it got to installing
packages, it got stuck on the zlip compression library.

will do it again to night.

brian.