redhat 7.3installation

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon May 13 11:04:02 EDT 2002

Brian:

While Bill figures this out, here's what worked for me. I created
a bootable CD ROM using the boot.img floppy image and booted from
it.

You may also want to try booting your floppy without the CD ROM
in your system. In other words, leave the CD ROM drive door open
while you boot. If this works, please let us know.