redhat 7.3installation

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Mon May 13 10:46:30 EDT 2002

Hi Brian,

     I have opposite advice for you on this.  Leave the CD out of the
machine.  That will force the installation stuff to get the keyboard from
the floppy.  Then, select a CD installation and insert the CD when it's
asked for.  Please let me know if this works.  I broke something badly,
but I can't find it.

          HTH.
          Bill