slight dns confusion again

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sat May 11 17:14:10 EDT 2002

Well this sucks.  I looked up saidin.asmodean.net on the name server whois
and sure enough it comes up with the old IP. godaddy does not say that I
have any registered name servers.  So since they say I don't ahve any I
can't modify it. So I'm going to add a new name server with the saidin host
and new ip and see if that will overwrite the old ip.

This is not good if godaddy has no record of me making that name server
which I clearly used to have.  Hpefully they will just let me update the new
IP on it.