slight dns confusion again

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat May 11 22:18:11 EDT 2002

Hi Raul. Good luck with overwriting the old ip. If it doesn't work, what
will end up happening most likely is a collision between one domain and
two ips. If more than one nameserver responds with the same ip, then
things are probably ok. However, if two nameservers respond with two
different ips for the same domain, then you have a problem.

Gates go to hell, your OS is waiting for you there!