slight dns confusion again

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sat May 11 16:13:09 EDT 2002

lol, lol and once more lol.  This is tottaly the thing I forgot to do. I
remember now when I was moving I had to first change the name server
information for my domain from saidin.asmodean.net to the ones on
sprintbbd.net and then had to change or unregister the name server.  Well, I
changed asmodean.net to sprintbbd.net but totally forgot to change the
actual name server.  Talk about major oops and since I didn't even think I
forgot that I was under the assumption it had been done and so didn't even
check to see about it.