Why does it need that much hard disk space?

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Fri May 10 07:38:27 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Buddy, I think it's because we're already used to tinkering and
experimenting with untrodden paths and methods for getting things
done.    We're also used to communicating with others and computers is
an easy step from radio.  I've noticed a great many hams are involved
in Linux.  There aren't so many involved in the Windows game.  I think
it's because there's no room for individualization, no
experimentation, no challenge to the brain.    Everything is done for
you and there's not much you can do outside the pale.  Dunnow if
that's all true, but it's what comes to mind at the moment.

73.s,
Ann P., n2gsx

--
			Ann K. Parsons