introduction

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed May 8 00:45:20 EDT 2002

Hi:

One place to start learning is the Speakup Modified Red Hat
Distribution HOWTO on Installation which is at:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

But, you've already taken the most important step by joining this
list. Sit back and learn at your liesure. This is the place you
need to be.