introduction

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Wed May 8 08:40:46 EDT 2002

Hi. You need to have a hardware synth to use speakup.  If you want a
recomendation for a linux distribution, I would recomend Slackware
http://www.slackware.com or Debian http://www.debian.org>.  There is a MP3
file on the speakup ftp server which will help you install debian, located
at ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub/linux/goodies/audio-files/ and the files are
named debinstall_1.mp3 and debinstall_2.mp3 I think.
Hope this helps,
Alex Snow
email: alex8887 at hotmail.com
BBS: Telnet://bbs1.dyndns.org