dosemu debug

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Fri Mar 22 19:19:23 EST 2002

Cheryl,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for recommending 1.3.1!!!
It all works, system speaker, com ports, the works.

I guess we shouldn't complain about the development being so slow, unless we are willing to either sponser it or help with the coding.

One more dosemu question from me, and I'll stop chirping on about it (can't you tell I'm in a good mood? (smile)).

Speakup currently runs on my doubletalk pc. If I want to run provox7 through my doubletalk pc, can I kill speakup on the console and somehow direct provox7 to /dev/synth? Chuck h, are you reading? Thanks all for the help, I believe the rest of my day has just been made.
Greg