dosemu debug

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Fri Mar 22 17:14:11 EST 2002

No thanks, those log files are monsters!!! Long, long, but very interesting.
However, I am trying to compile and install the 1.1.3 version, and if i ever
manage it I will let you know if that solves the problem. I got an email from
Bart Oldeman, who is working on the development tree in dosemu, and he is the
one who told me this is a bug in dosemu-1.0.2 so I suspect he should know. He
says it still hasn't been fixed in the stable version (wish they'd hurry up
about it!) He seemed to think that 1.1.3 would solve my problem, so we shall
see.