dosemu debug

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Fri Mar 22 19:34:07 EST 2002

I am listening, Greg, but you are so far ahead of me on this one
that I cannot help you! Try it out and let me know. I have messed
a bit with dosemu and have followed this thread with interest,
but have not successfully got dosemu running here yet. I am
encouraged by your success and may screw up my courage and try
again.

I just finished upgrading to 2.4.18 here and alsa 0.9.0beta11
with excellent luck, so stand back world, dosemu might just be
next!

Chuck