dosemu debug

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Fri Mar 22 15:25:16 EST 2002

Here are my permisions for /var/lock

drwxrwxrwt    4 root     root         4096 Mar 21 23:11 lock/

When I try to debug dosemu, it indeed tells me that I need to be suid root to create lock files. However, I already told all of you why I can't run suid root, so it's a catch-22. If anyone wants me to send the log file, I will. However, be warned that it is very long.
Greg